CURRENT M+A OPPORTUNITIES
FIRMS LOOKING FOR OTHER FIRMS TO ACQUIRE (partial list)
• Numerous multi-disciplinary national firms seeking firms with healthcare, lab planning, K-12 and/or higher education experience. Preferred firms have strong design focus, leaders with mid- to long-term time horizons and consistent profitability. Desired locations include Atlanta, California (San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego), Denver, Las Vegas, Minnesota, North Carolina, South Carolina, Seattle, Phoenix, Texas and Washington, D.C.
• Large, national firm that specializes in housing (single-family, multi-family, senior living, student housing) wants to acquire a firm(s) in southern California (San Diego, Orange County, Inland Empire and/or Los Angeles region). This firm has garnered numerous awards, completed projects in all 50 states, and worked with many of the nation’s largest and most well respected housing developers. Excellent opportunity for a firm with strong residential and entitlement experience to gain access to the depth, resources and marketing expertise of a leading national practice, and to secure larger housing projects with some of the nation’s leading production housing clientele and developers.
• Leading national A/E firm with locations throughout the U.S. wants to acquire firms with strong STEM experience and education firms with strong history of profitability.
• Leading Education, Civic, Student Housing and Healthcare firm wants to acquire 20 – 50 person firms with focus on K-12, higher education, student and affordable housing and/or healthcare expertise. Focusing on California, Colorado, Texas and major metropolitan areas.
• Mid-Size California firm with multiple offices wants to acquire 15 – 40 person firms with education, civic and/or healthcare portfolios, preferably in Bay Area, Orange County, Los Angeles, Arizona, Washington or Denver. Also interested in specialty firms that augment architecture including structural engineering, interiors, and landscape architecture.
• Global A/E firm wants to acquire mid-size and large firms with expertise in healthcare, financial institutions, workplace, data centers, infrastructure, water and environmental planning. Great opportunity for distinctive seller to become part of international firm with offices throughout the U.S.
• Large national architectural interiors firm with established workplace, corporate, healthcare and institutional portfolio to acquire successful mid-size firms in Washington, D.C., Southeast and Southwest regions as part of ongoing expansion plan. Preferred firm would have established architectural interior practice, history of profitability and leaders in place wanting to remain with firm.