CURRENT M+A OPPORTUNITIES
FIRMS LOOKING FOR OTHER FIRMS TO ACQUIRE (partial list)
• Numerous multi-disciplinary national firms seeking firms with healthcare, lab planning, K-12 and/or higher education experience. Preferred firms have strong design focus, leaders with mid- to long-term time horizons and consistent profitability. Desired locations include Atlanta, California (San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego), Denver, Las Vegas, Minnesota, North Carolina, South Carolina, Seattle, Phoenix, Texas and Washington, D.C.
• Leading national A/E firm with locations throughout the U.S. wants to acquire firms with strong STEM experience and education firms with strong history of profitability.
• Leading national architecture firm wants to acquire smaller West Coast design firms with strong design portfolio and mid-career owner(s). Great opportunity for seller to benefit from greater resources and depth and to get involved in larger, more complex projects.
• Numerous Private Equity Firms looking for opportunities to invest in mid-size and large firms with history of profitability and strong growth potential.
• Leading Education, Civic, Student Housing and Healthcare firm wants to acquire 20 – 50 person firms with focus on K-12, higher education, student and affordable housing and/or healthcare expertise. Focusing on California, Colorado, Texas and major metropolitan areas.
• Global A/E firm wants to acquire mid-size and large firms with expertise in healthcare, financial institutions, workplace, data centers, infrastructure, water and environmental planning. Great opportunity for distinctive seller to become part of international firm with offices throughout the U.S.
• Large national architectural interiors firm with established workplace, corporate, healthcare and institutional portfolio to acquire successful mid-size firms in Washington, D.C., Southeast and Southwest regions as part of ongoing expansion plan. Preferred firm would have established architectural interior practice, history of profitability and leaders in place wanting to remain with firm.